COVID-19 Response For Our Naperville, IL Datacenter- Please Read Carefully Below:
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
We want you to know you have our commitment to continue providing you with the products and services you depend on. For more than 20 years, our company has been focused on our mission to provide you with unbeatable customer service. Our data center is fully operational and continues to have the same preparedness for mitigating service interruptions.
In response to the current situation, we’ve implemented our business continuity plan — which examines all areas of business operations — and have taken actions to ensure continued service to our customers. Rest assured, we are prepared to serve you.
First and foremost, our plan ensures the health and safety of our employees, so we can continue to deliver and support the services you count on. Considering the most recent news and announcements from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have made the decision to have employees in our offices who can perform their jobs remotely, work from home.
At our datacenter:
- We’ve made hand sanitizers and surface sanitizers available at all locations.
- We continue to urge employees to use hand and surface sanitizers often and liberally, especially if in contact with the public.
- We have signage in the kitchen/break areas to encourage and remind employees to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We are increasing the communications with onsite customers to ensure they only enter our data center if they are not considered high risk as defined by the CDC guidelines.
- We ask that you follow CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of illness. This includes staying home if you are sick and washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Visit https://www.cdc.gov to learn more.
In the event that an individual is or becomes symptomatic on site, our employees will assist them in leaving the premises and seek medical attention. Once the individual has been removed from the site, a thorough cleaning of the areas accessed will be performed. We will also notify the main point of contact for the customer of the incident. We also request our customers to contact us should they become aware of the suspected COVID-19 case on their staff.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
Our commitment to you during this situation remains as strong as ever. Thank you for your business and stay safe. Thanks You from the NetSource / ConvergeOne Team.