What is Dedicated Cloud Hosting?
If you have never heard of the term “dedicated cloud”, you are not alone. A truly unique hosting service offered by NetSource, Dedicated Cloud gives you the redundancy of the public cloud with the performance and many security benefits of dedicated hosting. With this environment you are on a physical isolated server dedicated solely to you, but that server is placed inside NetSource’s public cloud giving you the redundancy built into that service. Since you are the only client on this physical server you can build as many virtual machines (VMs) as your server resources will allow all for one monthly cost. You have full control over the resources of your server and you never have to worry about your costs increasing each month.
Dedicated Cloud Implementation (Example)
Why NetSource Dedicated Cloud?
- Best of Both Worlds: You reap many of the advantages of dedicated hosting with redundancy of public cloud
- Single Tenant: Full isolation for your VMs on their own physical servers
- Fast Failover: If hardware fails you are migrated to new hardware in a matter of seconds
- Unlimited VMs: You are able to create as many VMs on the dedicated cloud as the server’s resources will allow (For example, with a 64 GB server – 4 VMs with 16 GB Ram each, 16 VMs with 4 GB Ram each)
- No Surprise Costs: The cost of this service is fixed so you will have no surprises at the end of the month
- Secure: You are behind your own VLAN which can help with meeting specific compliance requirements
- Custom Configurations: Choose from a number of different server configurations depending on your needs and budget
- Lower Cost Disaster Recovery (DR) Option: Lower cost option as opposed to building a custom disaster recovery environment
1 TB of disk space and 100 mbps of unmetered bandwidth is included with every setup. Additional space is billed per GB used. We offer packages from 32 to 256 GB Ram. See below for 2 sample setups and their cost.