NetSource understands that finding the right dedicated hosting company for your business can be a difficult task. Many times all you can do is review a website online and compare features and pricing. How do you know if you are selecting the right company to work with? NetSource wanted to take a different approach and work more closely with our dedicated hosting customers. NetSource’s dedicated hosting packages are different and a fresh idea in this growing market. By meeting our dedicated customers it provides them a better experience and provides a safer hosting environment for everybody involved.
What Makes NetSource different than most other dedicated hosting providers?
1) We own the datacenter. NetSource owns and operates our own datacenter located just outside of Chicago in Naperville IL. The datacenter is full SSAE16 Type II and PCI compliant. We provide dedicated hosting, colocation, and cloud hosting services. Since we own the datacenter we have control over many issues that other providers may not if they are just renting space for their dedicated hosting business. NetSource’s facility is audited each year by an independent auditor to ensure we are running our facility at the highest level.
2) Come Visit NetSource. By owning the datacenter we have the ability to work with dedicated hosting customers at the datacenter. Crazy we know! You can come to NetSource and meet with our technicians to ensure your new setup is going to work for your business from day 1. Sometimes meeting face to face is the best way to generate trust for both sides of the business partnership. We don’t expect our clients to setup everything via the phone when the setup is complicated. How many dedicated hosting providers let you visit their datacenter to work on your equipment? NetSource does.
3) Custom Server Builds. NetSource can setup custom builds that many providers won’t do. NetSource provides hundreds of server configurations and can get specialized equipment like firewalls or hardware that your environment may need. For example, NetSource builds private clouds for our clients and can lease DELL SANs just like we do with dedicated servers. Call us to find out if we can provide the equipment you need for your custom build.
4) Experience and Trust. NetSource has been in business since 1995 and has been trusted by small, medium, and Enterprise businesses since we started. NetSource has provided our customers better than 99.997% network up-time and that is one of the best in the Midwest. During the years of service we have provided to our customers we have picked up many different skill sets and can apply them to helping your business succeed.
5) Price and Value. NetSource offers hundreds of dedicated server configurations and we dare you to compare our costs to the competition. NetSource offers an incredible value on high ram servers (32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB) which are great for virtualization or enterprise business tasks. NetSource can also build out full environments like private clouds using multiple dedicated servers and a SAN. Call NetSource and we can go over current dedicated hosting specials with you.